Saturday, September 6, 2008

So it begins...



















I have been in China for only a week now, but feel as if this has become home for me. Captions are listed in order of first picture to the last. 1)Blayze and Sarah looking sharp 2) Name of my school 3) Street in front of my school 4) Sweet Chinese man on Motorcycle 5) Building I can see from my window 6) Students' dorms 7) The campus before dark 8) Same thing 9) Two Chinese students 10)Blayze and Sarah once again 11) My bathroom complete with western toilet and shower 12) My room 13) My bed













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More pictures!!

Rachel said...

Taylor! So excited to hear about your China adventures. This is your former (and beloved, I'm sure) editor-in-chief, by the way. =)

I have actually followed a blog by a guy who teaches English to college freshmen and sophomores in China (near Beijing, I think. You should check him out: www.biscuet.com.

Hope you're well, friend.